I provide comprehensive natural healthcare to women and their families in the Chicago suburbs, but I also offer limited virtual appointments via Skype for online clients. Through Nutra-Intuition, my practice focuses on supporting clients in food and eating struggles, especially with regards to strict food rules, binge eating, exercise compulsions, and feelings of guilt and shame surrounding food.
In our work together, we will focus on empowering you to heal your relationship with food, respect the size and shape of your body, and cultivate freedom with your eating and exercise patterns. Our initial session will involve a discussion of your comprehensive health history, including an assessment of your current relationship with food, exercise, and your body. We will then establish a plan for health and self-care to help you move forward towards your goals.
In follow-up sessions, we’ll check in with the goals set in previous sessions and make gentle adjustments to help you continue moving forward.
You might have been previously led to believe that improving your health is really hard. I’m here to tell you that it doesn’t have to be, and that there’s hope. Through our work together, you will be able to have:
- Freedom to eat without guilt
- Decreased focus on weight loss
- Peace with food (no good or bad foods)
- Reduction/elimination of restrictive eating, thoughts, rules, or behaviors
- No interest in dieting, fasting, “clean” eating, eliminating food groups, skipping meals
- Respect for your uniquely created body size and shape
- Opportunity to fill your thoughts, time, and efforts with a purpose greater than food and exercise
Packages + Pricing
If you have any questions about Nutra-Intuition services, please feel free to email me at nutra [dot] intuition [at] gmail [dot] com, and I will be happy to answer you!
To request an appointment:
Please complete the form below, including the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- A short description of your interest in working together
- Selection of the package you will be purchasing
Insurance Policy: In order to keep the cost of care affordable for clients, I do not currently accept health insurance of any type. However, the prices offered are comparable or less than the copay amounts required by most insurance plans.