Through my natural health services, I focus on supporting individuals who desire to approach their health from a holistic perspective, especially through the use of herbs and supplements in a targeted clinical context.
In our work together, we will focus on empowering you to support the natural design of your body, minimize the need for pharmaceutical and surgical interventions, and empower you with the tools you need to optimize your health at home. Our initial session will involve a discussion of your comprehensive health history, including an assessment of any ongoing health concerns. We will then establish a plan for well-being and self-care to help you move forward towards your goals.
In follow-up sessions, we’ll check in with the goals set in previous sessions and make gentle adjustments to help you continue moving forward. Through our work together, you will be able to have:
- A thorough understanding of the role of nutrition in health
- Personalized resources for managing your health and wellness at home
- Expert advice with regards to the use of herbs and supplements
- Referrals for additional testing and health services as needed
- A personalized plan for supporting your health, both now and in the future
Areas of Expertise
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Histamine intolerance (and chronic allergies)
- Intestinal permeability (i.e. “leaky gut”)
- Adrenal insufficiency and allostatic load (i.e. “adrenal fatigue”)
- Menstrual dysfunction (PCOS, painful periods, irregular or absent cycles)
- Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue
- Metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, and type 2 diabetes
Packages and Pricing
If you have any questions about these or any other services, please fill out the form below. I will be happy to answer you!
To request an appointment:
Please complete the form below, including the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- A short description of your interest in working together
- Selection of the package you will be purchasing
Insurance Policy: In order to keep the cost of care affordable for clients, I do not currently accept health insurance of any type. However, the prices offered are comparable or less than the copay amounts required by most insurance plans.