My intuitive eating and body image services are also available through a faith-focused lens. As a Christian, my desire is to help women heal in their relationship with food and their bodies with the greater purpose of growing in their relationship with God.
When we work together from a faith based perspective, we will focus on exploring what the bible says about dieting, healing from the temptation to idolize food, exercise or physique, and embracing God’s original design for your body. Our initial session will involve a discussion of your faith relationship, and if you’d like, we will incorporate prayer as part of our work together. We will then establish a plan for well-being and self-care that also addresses the spiritual side of your struggles.
In follow-up sessions, we’ll check in with the goals set in previous sessions and make gentle adjustments to help you continue moving forward. Through our work together, you will be able to have:
- A thorough understanding of God’s heart towards food and exercise
- Expert nutrition support balanced by an Evangelical perspective
- Resources for deepening your walk with Christ
- A personalized plan for addressing the spiritual components of your struggles with food, exercise, and body image
Areas of Expertise
- Chronic and yo-yo dieting
- Disordered eating
- Body image struggles
- Irregular periods and other women’s health concerns
- Fertility considerations as related to disordered eating
- Exercise addiction/compulsions
- Placing too much of your identity in food, exercise, or physique
Packages and Pricing
If you have any questions about these or any other services, please fill out the form below. I will be happy to answer you!
To request an appointment:
Please complete the form below, including the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- A short description of your interest in working together
- Selection of the package you will be purchasing
Insurance Policy: In order to keep the cost of care affordable for clients, I do not currently accept health insurance of any type. However, the prices offered are comparable or less than the copay amounts required by most insurance plans.